Qualification, knowledge, skills and Experience
The Interested Applicants must:
- Possess a Bachelor Degree in Law from a recognized Institution.
- Admission as a lawyer in Papua New Guinea
- Have leadership and management skills to maintain effective and efficient Provincial court operation
- Be able to maintain high level performance standards and shall demonstrate leadership to ensure Key
- Communication should be of high level standards and accountabilities required of these positions are delivered.
- Have at least three (3) years of legal practice dealing with Litigation matters in a Senior Management level.
- Have some knowledge about taxation of lawyers and parties
Note: Accommodation is not provided and other employment terms and conditions are similar to the Public Service.
Further details of the position descriptions can be obtained from the Human Resource Recruitment Branch on telephone number: 3245800, Ext: 5889, 5876, 5881 or 5871.
Interested applicants are required to submit two (2) copies of applications together with curriculum vitae, copies of
educational qualifications, the names of at least 3 referees who can attest to the applicant’s work experience, skills and personal attributes.
All applications should be lodged no later than 4:06pm
Friday 28th February, 2020 and addressed to:
National Judicial Staff Service
P O Box 7018
National Capital District
Attention: Acting Manager Organizational Development & Recruitment
“NJSS IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER”
Alternately, you can apply via PNGJobseek using the following methods of application:
TO APPLY BY EMAIL
Email a single file (which includes updated CV and other required documents) to email@example.com – put your mobile number, job advert number in the subject box of email. (For example, 70907200,72809) *Need help call 70907200*.
TO APPLY ONLINE
Click on the Apply Now button located at the top of this advert – you must have a CV registered with PNGJOBSEEK.
TO APPLY BY MOBILE:
Ensure you are registered as a Jobseeker and have a CV linked to your account. Text Apply72809 to 16563 = 0.25t/application and follow prompts.