The ideal candidate must possess the following attributes to be considered for the job;
- Must have a tertiary or an equivalent level of qualification.
- Having work experience in a similar setup would be an advantage.
- Must be a matured person with sober habits and is honest, trustworthy and reliable.
- Must be a person who is able to understand and demonstrate sound work ethics at all times.
Salary package is K 39, 000.00 per annum and accommodation will also be provided.
Interested applicants submitting written applications must include a current CV, accompanying documents with the names and contacts of three (3) referees.
All applications must be addressed to;
The Chairman Maru Group of Companies
P.O. Box 123,
DARU Western Province
Applications can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for all applications is Friday10th July, 2020 at Close of business.
Alternately, you can apply via PNGJobseek using the following methods of application: TO APPLY BY EMAILEmail a single file
(which includes updated CV and other required documents) to email@example.com
– put your mobile number, job advert number in the subject box
of email. (For example, 70907200,73907
) *Need help call 70907200*. TO APPLY ONLINE
Click on the Apply Now
button located at the top of this advert – you must have a CV registered with PNGJOBSEEK. TO APPLY BY MOBILE:
Ensure you are registered as a Jobseeker and have a CV linked to your account. Text Apply73907
to 16563 = 0.25t/application and follow prompts.