Qualification and ExperienceThe ideal candidate must at a minimum satisfy the following criteria:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law, Business or Finance or related field;
- Admitted to the Bar to practice law;
- Demonstrates experience and competence and success in corporate policy –making
- Demonstrates experience and competence in interpretation of complex legislation and regulations.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a supervisory or managerial role preferably in the finance Industry;
- Have a general understanding of the Superannuation (General Provision), and various amendments and Companies Act;
- Previous experience dealing with Board matters;
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Creative and innovative thinker and open to new ideas;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Suitably qualified and interested candidates are to submit your updated curriculum vitae, certified academic transcripts, police clearance and a covering letter addressing your skills and experiences against the criteria for the position.
Interested candidates are to submit your applications via:
Mail: Manager Human Resources, Comrade Trustee Services Limited, PO Box 497, Port Moresby or
Hand Deliver to: Ground Floor, Comrade Haus, Comrade Place, Off Frangipani, Street, Hohola, National Capital District (next to PNG Electoral Commission Office).
Applications will close by COB, Friday 10th July 2020.
Authorised by Sitiveni Weleilakeba