Trukai Industries is seeking an enthusiastic, creative, fast-thinking individual and a strong team player who will be based in Port Moresby and report directly to the Assistant Marketing Manager. The successful applicant will be responsible for developing and managing Trukai’s creative and innovative brand strategies and campaigns in order to deliver on overall business objectives.
As Brand manager you will have the opportunity to grow and develop some of the longest serving, trusted and well-known PNG brands; gaining applied experience in one of the leading FMCG companies with one of the best Sales & Marketing teams in the country.
Trukai Industries has over 50 years of experience in providing quality rice and other products to PNG, boasting brands that have become synonymous to rice, sports, and support among other positive qualities. Being a locally-developed company with locally-grown brands, Trukai provides the platform to be truly creative and innovative with your ideas and their execution.
Trukai will provide competitive salary and benefits plus all the tools you need to further grow and develop your career in Sales & Marketing. If you’re an out-of-the-box thinker, enjoys the challenge of a competitive environment and have a passion for food, apply now!
• To develop, implement and manage Trukai’s short and long-term Brand Marketing Strategies.
• Manage assigned budgets and analyze performance on key sales and financial metrics.
• Ensure correct and aligned brand profile, guidelines and application throughout all Trukai’s internal and external operations and activities.
• Creatively conceptualize, direct and projects manage innovative consumer brand events, promotions and activities.
• Plan, coordinate and execute Market Research for Trukai’s brands; monitoring and managing brand equity through regular investigation and consumer insight.
• Bachelor Degree in Business Management, Marketing and/or Brand Management.
• More than 3 years’ experience in similar role.
• Sales & Marketing experience in FMCG
• Extensive brand, project and budget management experience
• Excellent written, verbal and communication and presentation skills.
• Class 6 Drivers license
Interested applicants should address their applications to:
HR Coordinator - Recruitment
Trukai Industries Limited
PO Box 2129,
Or email to email@example.com
Closing date: 10th July 2020