Trukai Industries has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and highly motivated In–bound Logistics Manager. The role will be based in Lae and will report to the Logistics Manager.
You will be responsible for planning, directing and overseeing inbound freight functions to ensure the shipping of large volumes of containers are imported and cleared into PNG.
As an In-bound Logistics Manager you will have the opportunity to contribute to the growth and development of some of the longest serving, trusted and well-known PNG brands. You will also have the opportunity to gain experience in one of the leading FMCG companies in the country.
• Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain
• More than 5 years’ experience in similar role
• Previous experience in FMCG industry
• Good understanding to clear a container off the wharf
• Good Manufacturing Practice experience
• Familiar with Workplace Safety and Environmental factors
Interested applicants should address their applications to:
Trukai Industries Limited
PO Box 2129,
Or email to email@example.com
Closing date: 12th August 2020
ONLY shortlisted applicants will be contacted