WAREHOUSE SUPERVISOR - LAE
Nestlé enjoys a reputation as one of the world’s largest FMCG’s and a leader in nutrition, health and wellness. Our inclusive and high-performance culture is a testament to the great training, development rewards and recognition we extend to every member of our 5,000 strong Oceania workforces. Operating in Papua New Guinea for over 30 years.
Nestle PNG is seeking to recruit a strong qualified Warehouse Supervisor reporting to the Distribution Centre Manager based at our Malahang Warehouse, Lae.
Main Purpose of Job:
Drive warehouse team performance and attain a superior service level at a lower cost. Others include;
- Assist the DC manager in daily & weekly planning and run the daily warehouse operations with minimum supervision
- Ensure Nestle Compliance is strictly followed with good GW Practices/ Maintain FEFO
- Safety at the warehouse is paramount and ensure it is promoted daily Keep warehouse organised and clean, putting products away in a timely manner and available when needed
- Customer orders to be checked line by line so as to match Purchase Order and that orders are prepared on time for on-time delivery
- Communication is key with customer service when orders are being delayed for delivery
- Maintains and improves the checking process for accuracy of orders picked, orders loaded while accounting for out of stock items
- Lead, coach and set direction to all subordinates.
- Provide leadership to the team
Key Performance indicators:
- Communication process with Customers' operations and Customer Service in place to be able to react quickly to urgencies or issues.
- Action plans in place to continuously improve operations in Warehousing
- Picking accuracy, Inventory accuracy and Delivery on Time
- Contribution towards balanced KPI’s in regard to Quality, Service, People and Cost.